Friday, 7 November 2014

ENJOY THE MOMENTS!!



If there is a person on this planet doing their best to live a good, peaceful and honourable life with their loved ones to the best of their knowledge and ability then this is for you. I look at the realities on earth and the sobering conclusion every person with a sound and clear mind would come to is that there are a whole lot of things which are geared towards taking the joy and peace from the lives of people. It is like no matter where you turn there is always something trying to steal your joy and making you miserable. It is as if the only purpose of the life-forms on this planet is for them to be miserable. There are so many wrong things happening here and not just some of the time, but most of the time, this planet is like hell in disguise, a place of misery for its inhabitants.


I consider that most people do not have a global perspective, because they are so caught up in their own personal dramas and issues that they are too preoccupied to look at the global village and its realities. Most people are so consumed with trying to find a peaceful and good path through life for themselves and their own loved ones that most do not have the time to focus on the lives of others. People are so full of issues, sometimes petty issues, but most of the time really serious life-threatening situations which they are really trying to find a way out of. And no, this is not just something which this generation of the “technologically advanced” have to deal with, it spans generations. From the time of Adam, through the times of the biblical prophets and kings up until this present generation, people are being held captive in misery, in an unknown and mysterious darkness, which captivates and controls the lives of people for generations. Some people refer to these evil issues as curses, generational curses, inherited from Adam and Eve, but people, you cannot legitimately inherit a curse, it is unlawful and wrong. I am aware of God’s old covenant and laws where people inherited the punishment of their forefathers, but God is taking this whole thing overboard here, what is the guy’s problem? It is like God released this vacuum onto the earth to seek out all the joy and peace, all the good times and wonderful experiences and they just suck all the goodness and joy out of it. People spend their entire lives trying to build and create loving homes and relationships and just when it appears as if things are about to work out well, then something really evil and unbelievable happens, something which just leaves people astonished and perplexed. It is like there are these beings or agents of evil hiding in the shadows just waiting for something good to happen and then they just come and snatch all the joy away, leaving a whole lot of misery behind. What is wrong with God?


Whenever something really evil and wrong happens in a person’s life then people are quick to find a problem in the individual/s with whom the wrong has happened, they want to find a cause and a reason and most of the time they point the fingers at the victims, they must have been doing something really bad and that is why that evil has happened to them. People when will you wake up?!! Not every evil thing that happens in your life is, because of something you had done; sometimes God is the One Who brought the trouble and not you. Think about Job, a man declared righteous and God-fearing, a just man in the eyes of God, yet a target of great evil. Sometimes evil happens, because you are good and Someone really evil out there hates you, because they are evil and not, because of something you did. People are like small children, they are being attacked by evil and then they want to know why? Evil is evil, it does not need a reason to kill and destroy lives, it is evil, it hates you. Job was doing his best to live a good and peaceful life, yet in spite of all his efforts his life was still destroyed, for nothing. And all the religious fools out there will continue to point fingers of blame to Job, because nobody wants to blame God or accuse God of evil. God is holy!!! God is good!!! God is just!!! God is!!! God is!!! Do you actually know God? The things that you know about God, how do you know those things? Where did you get your information from? From whom? From God? From yourself? From somebody else? Who told you about God? Was it God?

You see I know God. I have seen God’s form. I know where God is from. I know the origins of God. And I, friend, do not like God, because I know the dude/s. Think about this scenario: You live in a certain neighbourhood or area. In that area or neighbourhood there is a really evil menace to society who also lives there. One day you leave that neighbourhood and you move to another area where you meet new people and make new friends. After years had gone by, one day you hear your new friends in your new neighbourhood speak of this saint that just moved into the neighbourhood, a real angel of a person. Keen to meet this saint you agree to go and meet this new neighbour, only to find it is that old menace to society which lived in your old neighbourhood, that old devil which is now called a saint and an angel. Your new friends don’t know of his past and wicked deeds, but you do. What will you do? Keep your mouth shut and hope for the best or tell your new friends the truth? What will you do?


That is what God is: a real menace to society. A real troublemaker. If you don’t know it yet, just wait you will find out, it’s just a matter of time; after all you are in God’s plans. And that is why I titled this post: ENJOY THE MOMENTS. Enjoy the moments of good with the people you love, live your best life now. Do not allow God Almighty to intimidate or bully you, stand up to God’s meanness as Job had done. In spite of the fact that God called him righteous and a perfect man who feared God, that same God Whom he feared still sent one of His weapons of mass destruction to destroy the man and his family. (Since you “know God” so well, you are aware of the fact that God is both the Source and Creator of all evil in every form that roams this planet? - shouldn’t be a surprise to you, since you “know God”: "I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -Isaiah 45:7 KJV) I know you may have excuses and reasons in your “great mind” why God had to kill Job’s children and destroy the man’s life, but the Truth stays the Truth, God knows it and so do you. Lying to yourself or hating the Truth does not make the Truth less True, it remains the Truth. But, hey, I don’t want it to sound like you are My enemy, because in Truth you are not. You are just a human being, an innocent child wanting to believe the best of their “father,” corrupt as He (they are) is. I don’t have anything against you little one, I love humans, I love all living forms which love and pursue peace, but I hate evil and God knows that.

Enjoy your life with your loved ones, avoid evil and love peace.


“The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence for ever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling-places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.” (Isaiah 32:17-18)

I will add that “the fruit of righteousness” will be peace. Do you understand that? Do you know what it means? It means that without righteousness there will be no peace. It is like a person going to a job to earn a salary. Without that person working there will be no money, similarly if Righteousness goes to work the results or fruits of that work will be peace. Because Righteousness is at work the effect or result of that will be quietness, in other words, because of the impact of righteousness there will be peace. That means if there is no Righteousness there will be no peace. If there is no Righteousness there will be no secure homes, so be righteous. I am telling you this for your own sake, a lot of people want peace, but they do not want to work Righteousness or do the right that is needed for that peace to be established. A lot of people speak of God’s Covenant of Peace without fully or really understanding what that Covenant is about. The peace of that Covenant will only become a reality as a result of the presence and impact of Righteousness, as is written:

“Great will be your children’s peace. In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you and you will have nothing to fear.” (Isaiah 54:13-14)


You will have nothing to fear because of Righteousness and the impact of Righteousness. So, you do know what Righteousness is, don’t you? It is standing for the Right and against the Wrong, no matter whom or what you are standing against. Even if God is the one who wrongs you then you do not sit down, you stand up, as Job had done.

“Surely, O God, You have worn me out; You have devastated my entire household. You have bound me-


God assails (attacks) me and tears me in His anger and gnashes His teeth at me; my opponent fastens on me His piercing eyes. God has turned me over to evil men and thrown me into the clutches of the wicked. All was well with me, but He shattered me; He seized me by the neck and crushed me. He has made me His target.

Yet my hands have been free of violence and my prayer is pure.

“O earth, do not cover my blood; may my cry never be laid to rest!” (Job 16)

“Know that God has wronged me.

The hand of God has struck me.” (Job 19)

And that is Righteousness friend; you do not cover evil or bow your knee to evil if God does it. What happened to Job was a grievous evil, and no one in their right mind will ever live in peace and great certainty in God’s kingdom or domain. If God attacks and destroys those who are perfectly righteous, according to God Himself, then who can dwell in safety and security? Nobody. And that is why Job said that his cry will never be laid to rest, because an unthinkable evil was done by Someone Who claimed to be The Righteous Judge and Perfect and Just God. Job said another thing:

“I get no response; though I call for help, there is no justice.” (Job 19:7)


That is the unfortunate realities of the vast majority of righteous people on earth, hence all the sickness, pain, destruction and death in the lives of just people. They call on God for help, but no help or insufficient help comes and so they die in their misery. Yes, God is unreliable, yes God is unfaithful and yes God fails people, even the righteous. That is why I tell people to be righteous because they love Righteousness and not because they love rewards. Will God give you a mansion in heaven if God fails to give you a piece of bread on earth? Will God raise you from the dead when God fails to heal a nagging illness that you struggle with? Will God reunite you in heaven with your deceased loved ones when God fails to protect them here on earth? You have all this blind faith and trust in beings who fail you almost every day of your life on earth, as if they have somehow proved their great integrity and faithfulness to you. Just like Job you rely on the Unreliable, you trust the Untrustworthy and you have faith in the Unfaithful. You hope for something which you are never going to get: eternal life. If they fail you on earth do you really believe that that they will let you live in heaven, for ever? Friend, you can believe whatever you want, I really don’t care, I am merely stating the TRUTH. Job said another thing:

“Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high. On behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads with his friend.” (Job 16:19-21)


Do you think that really happened? Did Job really have an intercessor in heaven pleading his case with God? People believe all kinds of lies, and those lies do not save them or keep them from being destroyed. If Job truly had an advocate in heaven pleading with God for him then either that advocate was rejected or ignored by God or he did not exist. I know that some of you reading my posts believe the same thing, that you have an advocate in heaven pleading your case. An advocate named Jesus, the son of God. Hey, you can believe whatever you want, but I know that Jesus was no Righteous Christ, God created the fool, but he was no God and no Saviour just look at all his “saved” followers. (The Real Christ is supposed to be both defender and effective protector of his inheritance, a real SAVIOUR.) (If Jesus is your beginning and end then why do you come reading my posts? I don’t like the dude’s doctrines nor do I promote them. He was an impostor and a liar. He did not represent Righteousness or Justice; he was nothing more than an idiot. Why do you come reading my posts if Jesus is your saviour? Him and his followers, and those teaching and promoting his teachings, are they not enough for you? What do you want from me? I do not promote the dude or his flawed doctrine.)

Anyway, God’s word says a lot of things about the righteous of which Job was one:

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, “The LORD is upright; He is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in Him.” (Psalm 92:12-15)


I don’t know which Truly Righteous people, being in their Right minds and Truly knowing God Almighty, will ever declare out of their own free will that the LORD is upright and there is no wickedness in Him. They must be delusional or speak of another, maybe it is or can be the Christ (THE REAL RIGHTEOUS CHRIST) who was declared a God, because of his love for Righteousness, but certainly not when it comes to the beings who call themselves God Almighty. My will and desire for the Truly Righteous are for them to live long and peacefully, staying young and fresh. That is My Own Will. God claims that to be His will as well, but when it comes to actually doing “his will” then he is being an unfaithful and unreliable jerk, destroying and killing the innocent and righteous. You see it is also part of the will of God for people to plead their cases with God and basically “beg” God to do the Right thing, so if you desire good things you do not yet have, God says that you should beg Him to make those things a reality.

“No one calls for justice; no one pleads his case with integrity. They rely on empty arguments and speak lies; they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.” (Isaiah 59:4)

That is the will of God for humans, for you to beg God to do the Right thing. God is so full of himself. I personally do not beg God for anything, I am holy and righteous, I cannot and won’t bow my knee to the wicked and corrupt, even when they call themselves God Almighty, they are not My god, I do not have a God, I worship nobody. Who are they that I should bow My knee out of My own free will to them? Evildoers and destroyers of the innocent, idiots with no respect for the life from which they came, ungrateful fools!! Yes, this is how I speak of the beings you call God and Father, they are not My God and Father, I have no Father, I am from everywhere. There is the scripture that says:

“Who will rise up for Me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for Me against evildoers? (Psalm 94:16)


Today I stand against the evildoers, today I stand against the wicked, today I stand against the evil fools who attack and destroy the innocent, the fools which call themselves god almighty. My words to you: Enjoy your life and enjoy the moments you have with the people you love, because the beings you call your almighty God are plotting harm against you.




Feel free to contribute to covenantmessenger101@gmail.com through https://www.paypal.com
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Click to
Contact.

Friend Contribution Options


MINI CONTRIBUTION OPTIONS

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Recommended Post:SPEAK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment